Be a part of the Sisterhood!
- Accepting applications for 2017-2018 School Year!
Tours available by appointment.Contact Admissions Office at 215-563-8930 ext. 252 to schedule a tour.
What is the Admissions Process for Transfer students at John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls’ High School?
- Download an Application for Admissions here
- Mail completed Application for Admission and include transcripts from all years of high school.
- Upon receipt of the Application for Admissions, the Director of Admissions will contact family to schedule an interview.
- Student and parent(s) attend admissions interview with the principal.
- Letter of acceptance is mailed once all information has been submitted, the interview has taken place, and all documents are reviewed.
Any student wishing to transfer to Hallahan is required to provide all school records from her current school which need to include:
- Courses Taken with Grades
- Attendance Record
- Discipline Records
Can transfer students apply for financial aid?
There are opportunities for financial aid for transfer students and will be discussed at interview. The financial aid application for 2017-2018 is available at http://smartaidforparents.com/
For assistance with the Admissions process, shadow days, or clarification on any issue, please contact Mrs. Rachael Bridgens, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-563-8930 ext. 252.