What is the timeline for the Admissions Process at John W. Hallahan High School?
- Submit the Application for Admissions with copy of most recent report card by November 1, 2015
- Register for Hallahan Scholarship and Entrance Exam on Application for Admissions. Entrance Exam dates are October 24, 2015 and November 7, 2015.
- Attend Hallahan’s Open House on October 17, 2015.
- Acceptance letters mailed on rolling basis.
- Upon acceptance, please submit Hallahan Registration Form to officially register as a Hallahan student!
What scholarships and financial aid are available at John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls’ High School?
Academic scholarships for Hallahan are based solely on the scores of the Scholarship/Entrance Exam. Families can apply for financial aid. Financial Aid nights will be Thurs. November 12, 2015, and Thurs. December 3, 2015. All Financial Aid Nights are 5:30pm-7:30pm. Register here
When will I be notified of my acceptance to John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls’ High School?
It is a rolling admissions. Letters of acceptance are mailed throughout the year. Students may be invited to an admissions interview.
What else should I do after I submit an Application for Admissions ?
Visit Hallahan. Setting up a ‘Shadow Day’ at Hallahan is one of the best ways to become better acquainted with the Hallahan community.
For assistance with the Admissions Process in regards to the application, shadow days, or clarification on any issue, please contact Jessica Barlow, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.563.8930 ext. 252.