What is the timeline for the Admissions Process?
- Submit the Application for Admissions with copy of 7th grade report card and standardized test scores
- Register for Hallahan Scholarship and Entrance Exam on Application for Admissions. Entrance Exam dates are October 22, 2016 and November 12, 2016.
- Admissions Office contacts family for an admissions interview.
- Acceptance letters mailed on rolling basis.
- Upon acceptance, please submit Hallahan Registration Form to officially register as a Hallahan student!
What scholarships and financial aid are available at John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls’ High School?
Academic scholarships for Hallahan are based solely on the scores of the Scholarship/Entrance Exam. Families can apply for financial aid. Complete application available November 1, 2016.
When will I be notified of my acceptance to John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls’ High School?
Letters of acceptance are mailed following the admissions interview.
What else should I do after I submit an Application for Admissions ?
Visit Hallahan. Setting up a ‘Shadow Day’ at Hallahan is one of the best ways to become better acquainted with the Hallahan community.
For assistance with the Admissions Process in regards to the application, shadow days, or clarification on any issue, please contact Jessica Barlow, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.563.8930 ext. 252.