Application for Class of 2020
download Application for Admissions
Applications are still being accepted at this time.
Apply now for the December 5th Entrance Exam.
“I am so thankful to Hallahan, because of this school, the community, and the sisterhood, I am a better person…”
– Silvia Cavalieri ’18. Read her full article here- Freshman Year Reflection
Join the Hallahan Sisterhood!
John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls’ High School is the first Diocesan Catholic High School for girls in the country. Hallahan is uniquely positioned in the cultural heart of Center City Philadelphia among world-class art and cultural opportunities, which lends to a variety of learning experiences for our students. The Hallahan building is up-to-date with the technology and resources to provide an outstanding education to young women.Hallahan has educated young women with Faith, Purpose and Vision, with Center City as our campus since 1901.
Top Reasons to attend Hallahan!
- The all-girls environment at Hallahan is welcoming, allows for focus on academics and leadership opportunities, and brings students together as sisters for life.
- Location, Location! Museum District location surrounded by world-class art and cultural institutions allows for many field trips and learning experiences. Accessible to many SEPTA transportation routes. Students hold after school jobs in prestigious center city offices.
- Class of 2014 offered an average of more than $100,000 per student in college scholarships. Hallahan graduates attend University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, Catholic University of America, Neumann University, Drexel University, Pennsylvania State University, and many more colleges and universities.
- Standardized test place Hallahan students 90% above national norms. Hallahan students place 16% ahead of other area Catholic High Schools for girls in Math and Reading.
- The national Gates Millennium Scholarship, covering full tuition for college and advanced degrees, awarded to a 2014 Hallahan Graduate.
- Mickey Mouse is our mascot!
- John W. Hallahan Catholic Girls’ High School has been an educational institution of Philadelphia for over 100 years with proven success in educating women with faith and purpose, preparing them as leaders.
Director of Admissions
215-563-8930 ext. 252